HD 2014 & Up Touring- Matching Mamba Finish Fork Cans & Bagger Legs
Put some style into your legs.
American Suspension's extended bagger fork cans are the premier solution for baggers running a 26" front wheel on your Harley-Davidson Touring Bagger for 41mm and 49mm fork leg tubes. Perfectly integrates into the American Suspension Bolt on Neck and Weld on Kits. Machined from forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum, these legs are meant to compliment legs running a big wheel.
American Suspension Race series fork legs use the proprietary MOS2X coating. MOS2X eliminates stick ion and creates the slipperiest surface imaginable for the fork bushing to ride on. This space age coating makes small bumps in the road seem to disappear. MOS2X is a surface engineering tribological coating used on Aircraft aluminum in specialized racing vehicles to reduce friction and insure long life. Also includes fender and brake mount upgrades for the 23-32 inch fenders and lager rotor/calipers. *Street or track, noting beats MOS2X.
- Solid Axle is full diameter entire length
- Axle bind threads into RHS creating a seamless look
- Hidden pinch bolt for clean look
- Hidden hardware fender mount
- Solid brake bracket
- Cross drilled 4 bolt fender bracket for maximum support to keep the fender bolts tight.
FITMENT : 2014 & Up Touring Models
One low price ... for both the Mamba Bagger Legs and the Mamba Fork Cans
- Parabellum Fork Cans for 26 inch wheel set up 49mm
- F-49 Parabellum Dual Disc Black Mamba (Contrast), Fits 2014 and Up 49mm