American Suspension Bolt On Neck and Trees for 26" wheel - 2014 up HD Touring
AMERICAN SUSPENSION offers the ease of a bolt on with the reliability of a weld on.
The American Suspension Bolt-On Neck Kit for Harley-Davidson® bagger motorcycles gives great handling because the geometry is very similar to a weld-on kit. The mounting system includes several redundant mounts for maximum reliability and it should take less than 10 minutes to install the neck (a few hours to remove and replace the fairing, wheels and handlebar).
- The patented American Suspension Bolt-On Neck Kit is designed for quick and easy installation with a focus on strength and stability
- The full kit includes neck, stem, trees, bushings, fork caps and bearings
- This kit has a full US patent
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
- The 26 in. wheel kit has +4 in the neck and 8 in the trees, so the total rake ends up at 38°
-- NO WEAVE OR WOBBLE GUARANTEED --
Cutting and welding your frame permanently changes your motorcycle. This almost always instantly voids your warranty. A bolt-on/bolt-off kit can easily be removed at any time and put back to stock condition.
Manufacturer PN - B26/14
NOTE: We have 1 left in stock at this discounted price !
Order Process Time: Ships Within 24 hours